TotallyTipi.com is owned and operated by Totally Tipi (Jay Ashton and Laura Drury). The policy below details how we might use any personal information we collect about you, as well as your rights over this information. It’s not the most exciting read but nevertheless it is important so please make sure you have read it carefully and if there is anything you don’t understand just pick up the phone and ask the question. You’ll find our number in the top right hand corner.
When will we collect information about you?
We collect information about you when you:
- visit the website, and other sites accessible from the website
- contact us using the form provided on the contact us page
- Downloading any of our ‘Useful Stuff’ (it is very useful so why wouldn’t you!)
When might we use that information?
Collecting information about you helps us to know a little more about you and what you need from us. We may use your information to:
- Improve our customer journey. While all of what we do is based on what our customers want, this also changes so we want to make sure we keep up with it
- Help us manage and improve the website if we need to
- Tailor our services to fit you better
- Let you know what we’ve been up to and anything we think you might be interested in
The information we collect about you is yours, we will keep it safe and never give it away to anyone outside of our Totally Tipi circle. We promise that only good things will come from us knowing you better. No third parties, no sales, just straight up – we thought you might like this.
The information we collect about our customers is like gold dust, we don’t want to sell to you, we want to get to know you better, so we can continuously make sure we’re getting it right.